Just sayin: Access (to me) means access for ALL, not just fishers, at a WDFW site. (I understand you said "to me", but) the bigger picture is that when an existing water access is lost, the permitting process to restore it (or develop a new access) is AGAINST doing so. The gov't process supports eliminating accesses, not promoting access to the public. I wish birders, fishers, kayakers, beach combers, clammers, would all unite and not be so self-serving.

We all know navigable waterways are federally owned, as in "we the people". Bullcrap! The county, state, and federal process for access is almost not acheivable. There are so many layers of jurisdiction, and permits, and public review, on and on! Therefore, when a ramp is lost, consider it GONE without ever having a chance for replacement or to new build. Proof: This conversation about the Puyallup, and, PNP once had 12 active launch points. The current effort tohave ONE by REPLACE ONE with a single lane ramp is entering it's 17th year, and although very actively pursued, there is not an estimate completion date for this project.

PNP is not being utilized. Day after day, there is no one there. One exception: My son went there, was the only one in the lot, and got a $100 ticket for not displaying the Discover Pass in the windshield. The main use there is for the bathroom.