Originally Posted By: Evo
it comes from Cockburn...

rofl

Cockburn....

Yet there was the British magazine The Spectator’s pseudonymous political column, Cockburn, on Friday insisting Mueller’s report has been completed -- and that the special counsel wants to indict President Donald Trump himself.

An excerpt from the column:

“Several sources tell Cockburn that the Special Counsel has indeed completed his report. It is said to recommend indicting three of President Trump’s children -- Don junior, Ivanka and Eric -- as well as his son-in-law, Jared Kushner. The Attorney General, William Barr, is said to have ‘silently assented’ to this. It’s also claimed that Mueller wants President Trump himself to be indicted. Barr is said to oppose this. The two men met on Friday but apparently could not agree and this was the reason for the delay in any announcement from the [Department of Justice]. At least this is what the sources say.”

Cockburn acknowledges that its sources are, at best, third-hand: they heard it from “the people briefed by the people in the room.” But the column insists that all of its sources, from different places within the government, are saying the same thing.

They all claim the Trump children and Kushner will face charges for “financial crimes” while the president, if Barr allows it, will be hit with obstruction of justice.

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/20...oo-sources.html

You cite articles from the blaze and Infowars,.

lol

It's going to be funny watching you cockgobblers peddle your excuses once it goes down just like I said it's going to.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames