Originally Posted By: gooybob
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Where did all the big mouth anti Trumpers go? Crickets....... rofl

Here's one right here you low IQ idiot. As I said quite awhile ago, even if there isn't any collusion he's still a low life POS just like you. He's lied even more than you. (I'm referencing your pathetic story about your basketball playing and your so called friendship with a black guy. Very similar to that moron Hank that "didn't vote for Trump.")

You and Hank and all of the other low IQ dumb asses overlook conveniently all of the lies, the hundreds of law suits, Trump University, all of the scummy hos he screws while being married, the fact that he's gone through people like Sherman went through Georgia (that one may be over your under educated head), not to mention the charges against a lot of them, and there's just so much more.

He and idiots like you will never get how the world works and how it will have to work to keep from self destructing. As I've told you before, you've accomplished little to nothing and contributed little to nothing to this country which means your opinion means little to nothing.

I've paid more in taxes in a year than you've made in your meaningless life. It's people like you with big opinions and little contribution that pull this country down. I haven't worked my ass off for 40 years only to have a carp mouthed dirt bag like Trump fvck up everything that good people have worked for. So while you're in the unemployment line I suggest you think real hard about where you're headed in life. Maybe even consider picking up where you left off regarding your education. I'm guessing probably seventh or eighth grade.

you sound like a birther