I read the report. It was a lot more interesting than I expected it to be. The stuff about the Russian social media campaign was especially interesting to read, if a bit terrifying. Volume 2 was downright infuriating. The rest was pretty boring.

Anyone else read it? If not, might I suggest you do so before adopting the words some partisan hack put in Mueller's mouth as gospel?

Because opinions are like a-holes, and everyone here is fascinated with a-holes, here's my opinion (you're welcome):

Trump committed obstruction of justice (according to the definitions laid out in the Mueller Report), on multiple occasions. It's impossible for me to imagine the evidence laid out in the report to that end is all circumstantial.

That led to the question of why someone might feel obligated to obstruct justice. Typically, it's a pretty solid indication someone has done some bad, bad $hit; quite probably the same bad $hit for which they were being investigated to begin with.

Challenge to fellow Dark Siders: Read the report before replying to this. Hopefully, that doesn't disqualify everyone. That's how I arrived at my opinion, and any legitimate argument to the contrary ought to be based on the same, factual information. I'm genuinely interested in the truth, so I'll gladly entertain anything that demonstrates a differing view on the information I read. NO LINKS TO MEDIA ARTICLES, PLEASE! I am trying to encourage a free-thinking discourse (what better place than here LOL) about a critical moment in American history, not make our heads spin out of control.

Memes are okay, as long as they're funny and relevant.

Edit: just realized this could be fairly construed as a thread jack. Not my intention. Sorry...

Edited by FleaFlickr02 (06/04/19 04:15 PM)