Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: NickD90
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: NickD90
You damned PNW heathens.

They're called Bloody Bulls (Texas) or Red Beers (Colorado). They're ubiquitous where I'm from. Went from ma's boob to red beers.

(1) 12 oz. Coors Banquet LN or in a pinch, a Budwesier LN
(1) 6 - 8 oz. spicy V8
(1) pinch garlic salt
(1) pinch pepper
A dash or two of Tabasco
A dash of two of Worcestershire (THE key ingredient)
Add a twist of lime if you want it

Stir.

Eat burritos & green chili.

Repeat.

*Note 1: Sorry Dan, Clamato is for dead ass bitches. Ain't no clam juice in a red beer. PERIOD. Ain't any real clams in Texas, Colorado, New Mexico & Arizona. It's either Mexican food or BBQ beer. Chit from the salt water has no bearing in this discussion.

**Note 2: If'n you pour anything other than a Coors Banquet LN, you are doing it wrong and I will heckle & smite you.

I'm sorry - you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a fvck what they do in the retarded parts of the country. States without clams can go fvck off - all of 'em. Who cares what those clowns drink - they chose to live in Texas, so how smart could they be?

I said I was drinking Busch beer and Clamato. Didn't say red beer, didn't say Busch was great, didn't say any fuckin thing like that. I'll have one down and another mixed before you gather up all your ingredients for what should be a simple drink, though.

Oh, and making it sound like Coors is better than Busch is equally as stupid as saying Busch is hotdog water but you drink Corona. Your piss beer isn't better than my piss beer.

So triggered! Perfect. My job here is done. moose

You were the guy triggered by Busch and Clamato. Pot-kettle-black, glass houses and all that.

Yeah, but I'm right so that's different. wink