Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Cultist......coming from Blue Frank. You have your head buried 2' up your parties ass.

I'm sure all of you that say Trump is a pathological liar are getting it from Fox News, right? Or you are keeping a running manuscript of everything he says( you have no life), or are you pedaling a left media outlet? So, what is it?

Before the ink dries, I will be called a Trumpanzee and Trump cultist....nope...I would just assuredly bash Trump as much as Pelosi.....I love how you clowns say that party doesn't matter, but morals and ethics and America do, yet you never ridicule any of the politi rats on the left....funny isn't it?

A RWWJ told me today that he had homemade spreadsheets following Trumps progress as POTUS and that he was on his way of becoming the greatest prez in the last 50yrs.....lol Does this make him right, Todd? Numbers and verifiable facts and schit? I'm sure RichG has alot of data you can cross reference also... rofl

He has a spreadsheet? With numbers? One that shows Fatso is a better president than Ronald Reagan?

Sure, kook.

Yup, he also had links proving his data to be correct...Didn't catch his name, but he claimed to have a fat cat and a buddy who owned a charter business.... rofl