Originally Posted By: DCC
Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker
Originally Posted By: DCC

Was a great season. Best season ever, better than all of those other seasons. No news of baseball, no talk of baseball, Baseball....

...like it almost never happened.

thumbs

Why do you hate it so much? Just curious. I have loved baseball since I was a little kid.

I, too, liked it when I was a kid, guess I found that I enjoyed a bit more active activities and moved on, I do get annoyed by the never ending ongoing analyisis of sports talk when there is actually something a bit more actively interesting to report on.

But hey, I just said I enjoyed this season.

....baby steps.

rofl

Don't lie. We all know you showed up for "Pitchers and Catchers" training and were told to get lost. It was a simple misunderstanding....one that anyone could make really. Don't let it get you down.

If it helps avoid future embarrassment, Fungos are meant for batting practice only. I learned that one the very hard way. So very....hard. But I'm not complaining and neither should you.....because of more "active activities".