28" barrel, factory full choke, Winny 3.0" Double X @ 1450 fps for 12 hard coated copper / lead pellets.

Link to shells

Spreads about 10" at 40 yards and about fist at 15 yards. The hard coated copper pellets helps the lead retain weight. We usually find a couple in every deer and they are pretty mashed up, but nothing compared to regular lead. I save them all in an old shot glass.

I bought an extended Carlson buckshot optimizer choke that works amazingly well with standard 2 3/4" shells, but not as good with the 3.0" shells for some reason. So I just run my factory full and 3 inchers. If someone wants it, they can have it. It works GREAT with 2 3/4" shells.

I shot this year's doe twice in the head from 15 yards. First shot dropped her, but didn't finish her. Second shot while she was on the ground blew a 2 foot wide circle out of the dirt like a mini mortar round. Her head actually bounced up off the turf a bit. Suffice to say, there wasn't much left of her noggin'.

I still got muzzy and archery for my buck. I could've ended the season long ago, but then I wouldn't get to hunt. That'll probably come back to bite me...but whatever.