I've tried unsuccessfully to find out if we have lost hatchery plants between 2018 and 2019. trying to navigate the wdfw website to find that info is frustrating to say the least, they won't even answer the phone. How long will the covid excuse keep them from having to deal with facing fisherfolk they are ignoring? Since it's so readily accessible to you just post the numbers. And did we make escapement 3 out of the last 5 years? If so we were told that's what it would take to keep chinook. I personally don't care about how long the season lasts, the same number of hatchery fish will be taken out of the equation 'cause the ratio of wild to hatchery will be the same. If that affects local business and guides who cares? Shut it down or produce more smolts. Excuses that the state won't fund more hatchery releases just proves my point, the state does NOT provide meaningful opportunity, just a dog and pony show. The tribes control the governor's office so regular folks can stand holding their dicks in their hands. I've watched you yell at these same folks for 5 or 10 years while they still held meetings "cause you thought they had their heads up their asses. What's changed? ( Besides less opportunity). They can always pick a "model" to prove their point, Figures don't lie but liars figure.