https://wdfw.wa.gov/get-involved/calenda...-public-meeting

Last nights NOF Grays Harbor is done and the link above is to the materials and presentations. It was mostly Recs I think but I did hear the number 47 for participants and guides were well represented as one would expect. Commercials on the other hand not much but as staff does not tell you who the participants are one does not really know. Besides most years commercials prefer to work behind the scenes or at the Commission level.

I did not receive the meeting information until 2:48 PM for a 6:00 PM meeting which is not really what one call expectable, as several days in advance is the norm. Also models were not provided which quite frankly are needed to make heads or tails out of impacts.

Things that are likely to happen are standing down 3/5 and increased harvest for all NT fisheries. That is the one thing that stood as all I heard was folks wanting to kill fish and hardly a thought about conservation and that was from the Recs as the NT Commercials were pretty much not speaking if present at all.