It will be interesting to see his next reply. I asked him for specific amounts of rain and flow rate. I asked him to lay it out for example on the satsop. Are you looking for 3”? 1.5”? What? Or getting flows to 300cfs? 500? 1000?

I kind of hope I can bait him into saying they don’t have a plan. At this point I want to make them look as bad and as dumb as they are. They have no plan (other than keeping us off the river).

Im done trying to convince the so called “experts”. They just tow the party line and are good little bootlickers. Most of these “scientists” also think there are 2500 genders…so it’s not shocking they can’t manage salmon.

I’m going to be hot at the steelhead meeting tonight. I’ll try to keep my cool. After listening to Bob Kratzer last night…I’m not convinced we’ll have much luck convincing them to have any type of season: especially on the chehalis system.

Just look at it ye asshats with the money we are up against. They are a loud and rich minority that have huge sway over the governor, director and the Seattle voter base. A bunch tofu eating vegan nut jobs who hate you. Read the article below and tell me they have any interest in keeping the chehalis open for salmon and steelhead fishing. I went out salmon watching for a 20 minute hike down the satsop, if they have there way…that’s all that will be left to do.

Northwest Sports Magazine