Dude, I’m sorry you feel like I’m attacking your friend(s) that work at WDFW. A lot of people work at crappy work places for inept management. Maybe they should choose another profession if they don’t want to be apart of the problem.

Mike scharpf has given a different reason why the rivers aren’t open every email. First, snagging, then need to see fish (in general). Says fish are moving but now they are concerned about chinook. Chinook start moving…now says they need more flow and around and around we go.

WDFW sucks at fisheries management. Sorry you can’t see it. They also hate sportsman. All their buddies commercial fishing stayed on the water. They fished yesterday.

WDFW poor management is more responsible for the fisheries going in the shitter more than sportsman. I can’t think of one decision they have made (especially in grays harbor) that has benefitted the fish or the sportsman over the last 10 years. Reducing fish in the rivers have led to river closures…2+2 still equals 4 for me, WDFW wants you to think it’s 5. 5 being “sportsman are killing all the fish, bad sporties!” I haven’t reached a point in my life where I can sink my self esteem down low enough to give them any credit.