Last Thursday I watched a QIN fisher for an hour until he pulled his nets. A school of Chum had moved in with sea lions all over. Those guys worked their asses off nonstop pulling fish from the nets. As they pulled at noon I fished the area a bit then nothing no fur bags nothing. So I idled up stream and just above Preachers found them and my sonar screen was literally full of fish and the fish went bank to bank. Did the zig zag upstream to the corner where the tracks meet the river and turned around for home. I took a picture of my screen and sent it to DW. The QIN at Aberdeen pulled the ninetieth a head of time so the fisher I watched had no nets in front of him so hello meet the Chum. To the point judging by the area my Lowrance covered and counting fish that school was in the thousands not hundreds. Biggest damn bunch of Chum I have ever seen. I think every fur bag in the area was right with them and it was a circus! At first when the Chum showed it was daytime incoming then they just started incoming period. This morning at the end of incoming I could hear sea lions bellowing all over the river around the house and several times got a bird’s eye view with the dock light of them chasing fish all over the channel. Looks like Allan was right that the early Chum performance means a good run. So far he has it right.