Flyfisher and Craig. It is a challenge to get appathetic fishermen out to help the cause. Unfortunate - but this attitude may have to change soon if they want to continue getting fair opportunities to fish. If you guys get something organized, let me know by post or e-mail (which will change on the 11th when I get rid of AOL - Almost On Line - and get cable net at home here). I will bring a sign up to protest and will try to get some NW Oregonians up there too. And post to a number of fishing websites about it also. Bruce, as far as media not covering this at a place like Pike, I disagree. They covered the Makah whaling scene extensively w/o concern of offending the Indians or others. I doubt they would be overly concerned that filming a story on protests against Indian netting of dwindling irreplacable wild steelhead stocks might be misconstrued as anti-Indian. It's an anti-gillnetting of nates issue, regardless of who's doing it. And it's both a good and proper news story. Also, there is a % of the OP Indians that don't want the nates netted either. Thanks for your efforts to get numbers and addys to send protests to Bruce. As for trying to persuade more of the Indians into guiding instead of netting, it would help a lot to first reduce the market for dead nates. Also, most of them aren't hook and line fishing experts like Letty Potter is. But a gradual change-over is worth promoting. ..... Hey Parker, go back up and read I had posted "2002" for the Oregon schools victories at Husky Stadium . - RT