Hi.

My name is Steve and I'm a fishaholic.

{HI STEVE ... but we should inform y....}

I can't stop thinking about fish, even when I am eating a hamburger.

{Yup. We know brother. But we...}

It started in Montana. I caught my first little fishy in Flathead Lake on a relative's boat dock when I was only a toddler. I'll never forget it! But I have not been able to quit since that foreboding day. frown

{mmm}

But when I got married I really got the bug to fish. Every day. Because of NW steelhead! I had caught my first one earlier in my teens, using a spinning reel upside down. shocked It was with a flame thrower .... awwh, I mean a flame oakie and white yarn in Oregon's Necanicum River. I will never forget that either. And I can't even remember breaking my real virginity. SO, what does that tell ya fellas?

{hmmm ... oh oh rolleyes ... AH, you like fishing better than sex?}

Well, it depends on the fish and on the woman.

{shhh .. oh man this guy has it bad}

WHAT? I heard that! I thought you guys had the same fishing addiction as I do, and could help me ween off of it. confused

{Well , we tried to tell ya. We aren't Fishaholics Anonymous. We are Dissaholics Anonymous. And you are a cracker jack, with a turtle neck! Muh ha ha ha ha}

Ah, I don't think so man. mad You doughballs are dissers. You're a bunch of public master baiting, dog pile sniffin, rats a$$e$! You should stick your... aaah, forget it. rolleyes

smile
----------
So, is there anyone interested in Montana fishing subjects? Or not? We had a short MT thread a few weeks ago. But the place is flat out awesome with lots of trout bigger than most steelhead. 'Bows, browns, cutts, macs, and dollies! Big! Will sometimes take steelhead gear during winter in larger non frozen rivers.

Mt. Mike and Steelheadman, we haven't heard how you guys are getting along in the freezer over there. Catchin any feeesh?