Os: the headwaters of the Columbia are buried way up in Canada, so don't give me that ownership crap.

Aunty: not gonna happen, babe. Even if I as an individual don't roundly kick all your asses in the tourney I've got the confidence in knowing that Oregon anglers, by far, are better that you Washington stick-swingers. And it will be proven, and you'll cry foul when it does.

Dan S.: I've got nothing against pro sports as long as I don't have to spend my money to support the owners' bad spending habits. They can go play four square, hopscotch, whatever the hell they want. Just don't expect me to pay for it. Why do you think we don't have a MLB or NHL franchise so far? The big money goons keep trying, but the vast majority of Portlanders are intelligent and know that it's all a scam.

Portland used to have a basketball team, and we loved them. Now we've got some snotty tennants down in the Rose Garden who are self-abusing, self-serving, self-gratifying circle-jerks who can move the team to Omaha as far as I'm concerned.