RT....As much as I love TV, you are way more entertaining. Now you are comparing yourself to Bill Herzog and Shaq? rolleyes Ba Ha Ha Ha!!

Lets see, I don't see Bill Herzog on here trying to make excuses for a poor day fishing. That is a huge difference in what Dan S. posted and what you are trying to spin. As for Shaq... I think Dave Jackson can better explain the differences there. wink

I took a look at your basketball pictures. I didn't quite get all the action you mention going on. The first picture looks like you are checking to see if your name is on the ball, so you can take it and go home. :p The second one... not quite sure what is going on there. I am thinking the Goodyear Blimp flew over, because you guys are looking way past the hoop. "Steve scores off the glass". What glass? A car windshield in the parking lot. As for it being Cedar Mill Ballys, I will take your word for that. I avoid gyms like you avoid fish. laugh The backward hat does have a slimming effect on you though. wink

BTW... why isn't your monkey GIF working?

Jellyhead. The name says it all. rolleyes You boys down in Columbia County gotta stop drinking water straight from the Columbia. laugh You talked like I am from Washington in your post. Have the person reading this to you look at the bottom of this post. That says Oregon. I typed this slow so you can keep up. wink