CWUgirl,
Just a thought, if you are have having problems breaking more than 22 targets you should open both eyes and follow through after you shoot and most of all "DO NOT AIM" point ,click and shoot laugh

Now regarding shot size while "bringing down death". I believe number fours are best. They offer longer range with cleaner kills and less chance of lost game. It's really all I ever shoot on pheasants any time during the season. I don't believe this is too much because, after all, dead is dead. If a bird gets up close, hesitate till the pattern opens a bit then "bring the death". Also, any far flushing ringers are in serious trouble with fours. With this load I have range and efficiency. Be careful with sixes, I hate lost birds.
I enjoy Pheasant hunting very much, as I have a well behaved dog that I have spent alot of time training and running in competive hunting tests. I get more enjoyment out of watching a good dog work and the bird flushing than :bringing down death".

Goose is right about Teal fast moving target!
If you want a real change of pace try Sea Duck hunting! smile

It does not matter what type of shot gun shooting you do at the end of the day it all helps with what ever you want to hunt or what ever type of targets you want to break!!!! smile smile smile