From what I know N.S.I.A is a very well represented group of Businesses owned and operated by anglers like you and me who serve both fisherman and sportfishing by pushing for equal fishing opportunity. Their members are the guys who show up at NOF meetings, lobby towards sensible fisheries management throughout the year, and fight for our rights to fish against commercial and tribal interests.

Their message is pretty clear.

They want the WDFW to recognize the local economic opportunity and economic impacts of their managment decisions.

We all know how important fishing is to everyone. Commercial fishing puts seafood in the supermarket, Tribes have their rights to fish to fuel their economuy and feed thier families, and anglers who spend hundreds of millions a year trying to cracker some chrome. N.S.I.A helps themselves and anglers by protecting fishing opportunity.

An arguement would be that they are protecting their interests as business owners, but who would'nt?