Mike you are a rare treasure for being so receptive to folks fishing your property. Not sure if I would be so warm and respectful if I were the owner.... People can be such pigs.
Addressing the points made of the folks that care little for rules and regulations I must say that although I obey them, I find it is getting harder and harder for me with things like crab closures yet allowing tribes and commercials to continue crabbing... One starts feeling like "why should I care, when it obviously does no good". I mean, if we give up say crabbing (like we are being forced to), yet they continue to allow tribes and commercials to fish/crab (and they OBVIOUSLY do more to descimate the stocks), then what good does it do for us (the nobody sport angler) to abide by the rules? Yes, it will leave me with a clearer conscience, but will do nothing to ease my craving for fresh crab......
It is getting harder and harder each year for me to read all the rules and abide by them, when I put on my single, barbless hook only to see thousands of feet of gillnets placed all around me....... I am confident that I am not alone in feeling this frustration......

Regards!

MC beer

"Equal Rights" are not "Special Rights"........