Hi all,

I have a 10 ft Zodiak that I'm cleaning up and getting ready to sell for my father in law. It was bought in 1996 and the title says it was originally purchased in 1985. It has a wooden floor that comes in 5 pieces & a wooden Transom. It came with a 1985 Johnson 6 HP outboard short shaft. The outboard runs good I have used it on my drift boat for the last couple of years. It also came with a 17lb thrust electric Minn Kota that still works. I presume the electric trolling motor was used for small lakes and the gas engine was used for bigger water. I'm pretty sure the whole set up is from 1985. I was just curoius what you guys think its worth. I figure there must be some salty dog out there that can use this boat. Its in great shape for its age. Seams, floor, & transom are all in great shape. It has some small leaks right now some I'm going to track them down & patch them up. It still has the original patch kit & air pressure guage. The only thing that seems to be missing are the oars if it had any... The boat has a title but the registration is out of date (03).

I was at West Marine this weekend & saw the same boat in there for $2200. The floor was identilcal to this model. The only real difference was the color. This boat is Orange & Black. Todays models are different shades of grey.

So what do you guys think?