I wouldn't have a problem with Native Americans hunting & fising if they didnt show such a disregard for the resource and put out displays of piled up perfect salmon to lure game in. Or leave piles of chrome fish on the bottoms of the river after they ripped the eggs out or didnt want to waste time with bucks. I thought the whole purpose of Natives having the luxuries and leeway they exert on rivers and in the woods was so they could connect with their traditional (for lack of better word) 'zen" like way of hunting. Correct me if im worng but five Quinalt tribal rigs pulling up on a herd of elk & mowing em down with head shots and laughing it up while suffering ones run in a circle going out of their minds in pain, is the purpose of the leniancy and privilege Natives have to hunt in a traditional fashion, then those privileges should be revoked. The above story is true to the last word & has many other gut wrenching aspects. I'm sure their are some good Natives out there hunting and fishing without the disgregard for the species but it makes me less liking of those individuals for not stepping up the fight to regulate rapers of the resource like mstar. As far as your [censored] for tat I can capmore animals than you, that just reminds me of two rival gang members having a pissing match in the wind. Blow on.