I was on my way to work, listening to the Howard Stern show. I thought it was a hoax until I got to work and checked all the other TV stations. As stated above, made me feel uncontrollably angry and sick. To this day I still can't come up with a harsh enough punishment for those involved in the attacks. I can only hope there is a special place in eternal hell for the attackers. God Bless the victims and their families, all of the emergency personal, and everyone that was affected by the events on 9/11. I feel it is a huge scar for everybody to bear. One of the most inspirational stories of the day was that when searching for survivors, many of the bodies of rescue personal were still headed up the twin towers, flashlights lit up, there was nothing short of the buildings collapsing that was going to keep them from doing all they could to save lives. HEROES!!!

Another thought: I work in Puyallup and see lots of plane traffic between our little airport, Seatac, and McChord. It was a really eerie feeling to not see any planes flying for the 2-3 days after the attacks. Anyone else get that feeling?

Edited by bullshooter (09/11/09 01:24 PM)