Originally Posted By: j 7
All I'm reading is that Hill is only out for a couple of weeks (seahawks.com and foxsports.com). I was at the game and Leroy went right in front of us on his way back to the locker room. He wasn't even limping but he looked real pissed. They re-signed D.D Lewis and Will Hering has really improved his play and he will start for Hill. Tatupu is not listed as being out but I agree that hamstring injuries are tricky.

Definatley need a big physical corner to content with big recievers like Fitzgerald. Trufant needs to heal up fast. BTW I saw Trufant at the Huskies game this past weekend. He was there to support his brother I guess.

I was stumbling around the creek this morning so I missed the press conference, and yeah Hill is out until after the bye. Tatupu is supposed to play on Sunday, they don't think his hamstring is an issue. I still maintain we are deep at LB, Herring, Hawthorne, and we just signed DD Lewis. I guess you were looking for a stud LB but there aren't too many floating around that are better than our reserves.

I think a physical corner would be huge for our team, and to finally get set with a stud safety.