How is it going for everyone?

Boris is doing well and is fairly well-behaved most of the time. He enjoys the car, boat, and basically everything else. I can't say I've really seen him frightened by much of anything. He hasn't actually swam yet but has been walking around in the water. I decided not to force it and figure he'll get deep enough eventually.

I took him to the vet last Friday and he weighed 20.2 pounds. The only bad news was that they did a fecal sample and he came out positive for Giardia. It is hard to know when he got it because I guess it is easily passed along. He has also eaten a fair amount of goose crap since I've got him and he's had the occasional drinks out of questionable water. They've given me some pills that he has to take for a week and he doesn't seem to mind. Just thought I'd pass along my experience in case any of you wanted to bother with the fecal test. They also gave him some de-wormer as they said that 95% of puppies have round worms. I have to give him more in 2 weeks. I'm not really sure what would prevent a dog from getting worms or giardia in the future though?

-AP