Steeliedrew id post some pics but im in Eastern Washington and don't have any on me. I tie most of my jigs out of crosscut rabbit strips, schlappen, rhea, saddle hackle and zonker strips. I haven't used marabou in some time. First, schlappen is way easier to work with, especially when palmering it around the hook shank. I also think it looks better, especially in conjunction with crosscut rabbit strips. You can find it locally at the fly shop, or you can buy it on his website.
I have bought plenty of jigheads from Rvrfshr and have done the whole baked on powdercoated head. They look nice, but they chip easy. The brass and nickel beads don't ever chip and have that clean sleek look. If i where you id buy a 25 pack of both nickel and brass, instead of buying just a 50 pack of one. I have been using Matzuo hooks for several years now, and have been extremley impressed with there performance. My hookup to landing ratio has definitely increased...
Youtube is your friend, you can find plenty of videos on how to tie jigs on there. If you want to buy a DVD on it, id recommend ordering one from Mark Anderson, (firstbitejigs.com). It goes in depth showing you how to tie Schlappen jigs.

Anymore questions feel free to ask, id be happy to help you, as would anyone else on this forum. Good luck