I was wondering (as I normally do), just what if a few dumbassed FFL'ers actually complied and sent Customer Info to the WaSP "Tackle Box." Just what obligation does WaSP have in protecting that FEDERAL Privacy Data, i.e., compliance with FEDERAL REGULATIONS per FEDERAL LAW?????? Then what is WaSP's plan to destroy the errant data should they ever "Close The Case", which I highly doubt thier ability to accomplish? Then remembering a very recent cluster F ck in Illinois where the Chief Law Enforcement Officer there (States Attorney General) decides and releases everybody's name, rank, and Horsepower who have Concealed Weapons Permits because his Party Has an Anti-Second Amendment Agenda. Then seeing Generalissimo Christine's latest and greatest "View" of her right to executive NON-EXISTENT privilege of Washingtoons Freedom of Information Law. Is any of this WaSP Fishing Expedition Data accessible under Washingtoons FOIA????? Or is it exempt???? I think that WaSP's demonstrated Keystone Cops inability to keep track of an EBR (Evil Black Rifle) doesn't inspire any confidence in their ability to protect/safe Citizen Data. My advise to WaSP Command Chain, re-assign the Glass Ceiling Diverse Detective to Parking Ticket Patrol because she Obviously doesn't know squat about LAW, destroy all information that was collected, and apologize Openly to Citizens for their inappropriate and possibly illegal activities. If Chrissy is serious at all regarding Budget Cuts, I sure hope she looks at this Keystone Kops Cluster F ck.

AuntyM -- What Crab Audit???? Not That POS Senior AssHat Published!!!!

Hey Mr Childers, have you corrected that Scofflaw Spreadsheet Yet?????