He's a way better QB than Jake. But Jake is an animal, and is way bigger than Price is.

I've been totally satisfied with the way Price has stepped in to take over. He's been cool, hasn't been turnover-prone, and by all accounts is a great leader on the field.

Right now, I think he's posted the best QB numbers of any QB to come in and take over at UW.

Our liability is the defense. While they held solid and only gave up 3 points in the second half, they are not playing at the level they need to to get through Pac play. Cal has a decent offense, though, and holding them to 23 isn't too bad.

ASJ is going to be a stud TE. Polk is an animal. Kearse is good, but needs to learn how to lay out for a catch. And I couldn't be happier with Price. 3-1 and 1-0 in Pac 12 play is about as good as I figured we could start out.

Our next game at Utah is going to be a real test. Utah can hang, and UW is going to have to bring their A-game to win. That means the defense getting their heads screwed on straight and learning how to stop a pass.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames