Df, before you make them all into jerky there is one receipe you might give a try. Take a half of a goose breast and lay it flat on a cutting board,
now cut the breast so that you have two pieces only they are half as thick as the original. Place
two or three pieces of halopeno pepper on each slab. Now roll each up in a log shaped piece so the meat is wrapped around the pepper.( I use canned peppers)
Now wrap each log with thin bacon and stick a toothpick through it to keep it rolled up and in one piece. The log will be wider than one strip of bacon so do another bacon wrap next to the first one. The two wraps will cover the roll-up completely. Now BBQ the roll-up until the bacon is done. You will need to roll them over several times while cooking. Cut a bit off like you would steak. It tastes very similair to beef sirloin steak. I will never make another goose into pepperoni or jerky again. I hate the taste of goose but this is really good. I can't explain how or why the pepper changes the taste or how it tenderizes the meat but it is a "must try".
ENJOY