GENERAL. This is a great boat that was built under the DryFly brand name, and has been carefully cared for and upgraded during my 5 years of ownership. DryFly boats were built by two guys who left Hyde to start a new driftboat company. Each boat was hand-layed fiberglass, well made and full of great features. It is 16' on the centerline and 56" wide on the bottom. The boat has raised floor in the front and rear, and I poured and glassed-in marine foam under the front and rear floors to provide stiffness and positive floatation. I upgraded all of the hardware from painted steel to stainless steel. The boat has dry storage in the front and under each seat, in addition to wet-storage compartments in both sides of the boat. There are rod tubes and rubber rod-clips to hold up to 8 rigged rods in the boat comfortably. Scotty rod holder mounts are in place. I have fished the boat on the Skagit, Skykomish, Snoqualmie, Cowlitz, Kalama, Quinalt, Queets, Hoh, SolDuc and Quilyeute - and it has performed wonderfully on all.

BOAT LAYOUT and EXTRAS. Three padded swivel seats for a front-middle-aft layout when flyfishing. Or if you are pulling plugs/gear fishing, you can swap the front seat out for a two-person bench seat that is included. The rear pedestal can be easily removed with 4 bolts. In minutes you can convert from a flyfishing layout, to pulling plugs/gearfishing, to using it as a motor boat. The oars are fiberglass Cataract Oars with oar-rights. The Cover was made-to-measure by 5-C's in Oregon only 2 years ago; the cover fits very snugly and the boat trailers beautifully with the cover in place.

ANCHOR SYSTEM. The anchor system is floor-release, and a welded steel-spike anchor is included. I installed a side-mounted Hyde anchor arm and marine-grade ratchet blocks to make raising and lowering the anchor easy, as well as making it possible to run the boat with both the motor and anchor mounted at the same time.

TRAILER. The trailer is painted steel and all important parts are in good shape, including the hitch, tires (including spare), bearings and winch. It could use a new coat of paint.

OPTIONAL MOTOR. The boat is Registered - which makes it legal for an outboard on the saltwater - rare for a driftboat. I have a long-shaft 6hp Mercury, with a 5 gallon tank, available for $700 extra.

Here is a link for more photos: http://photobucket.com/DriftBoat. Title in hand.

Edited by Ofisher (10/26/12 12:12 PM)