It is interesting to witness the polarization that occurs around this particular plant from various camps....

After loosing a handful of friends and family to cancer, and walking with them to the bitter end, I started looking at other remedies a few year back. Found that anything other than chemo, surgery and radiation were illegal amongst the AMA crowd. Seems to be a rather limited palette to create a beautiful cure. My stalwart octogenarian momma was in the hospital for nearly 3 weeks at the end of last year. Sis & I were there 24/7. What we witnessed sealed the deal for us that aside from putting a body back together after a traumatic accident, MD's are mostly just highly indebted pharmaceutical reps and hospitals are just like any other business that advertises.

In contrast, hemp has quite a storied and troubled history. It was a historically known remedy for multiple afflictions, appearing as such in medical manuals, and in commodity bulk bundles was considered payment for debts. Seems that there was a kerfuffle with the timber/pulp interests that resulted in its removal from commerce in more recent history. Getting back to the medicinal aspects, what would happen to the capital investments within the medical profession/business if cancer, and many other costly diseases, could be cured very inexpensively?

Heat catalyzes the chemical components of this plant, giving the hallucinogenic properties with which most of us have some familiarity. In the chemical components derived from its raw form, there is well-documented medical magic. It is primarily from this latter property that makes WAC 246-75 and RCW 69.51A interesting.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qgEP9FdIzT8[/video]

This sad plant can't be all bad considering that the US government holds the patent for CBD's by assignment. Maybe that's where the medical profits will ultimately go? Interesting dots in interesting times.....

Attachments
US Patent (2).jpg