OK numbers are up on the WDF&W website for Commercials so far Willapa & GH. http://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/commercial/salmon/landings.html Early in the morning so the calculator might have missed a number but I do not think so here is what I got. Willapa Coho harvest total this time last year 14,583 / this year 5189. Same time last year GH QIN Coho total 5060 & this year 1688. For the QIN numbers they were impacted by the flood and word is on the incoming yesterday they got fish but we will have to wait and see what the total is when they post next week.

Now this is scary as in the Willapa floods did not effect NT Nets catch that is around 35% of last years. Now the QIN is 33% ( give or take a fish ) and if GH follows the Willapa pattern at all the fish are in deep crap with the combined tribal & commercial catch.

So much for Kirt Hughes sworn statement on Willapa submitted to the court that he could do a in season adjustment if he thought a problem developed. I guess the question becomes just what does he call a problem? When the escapement number reaches zero?