DB - yeah those Fouts teams were pretty amazing for their time. The Donks #1 rival has always been the Raiders, so I know that old defense all too well. Dan used to just smoke em' before he passed the AFC torch to Elway.

Even though Denver hasn't played the Hawks with their NFL best D....they have beat some very good D's this year (KC, NE, Balt. and SD all have top 10 D's). Yes those teams don't have what the Hawks have...but that is still some very good company.

Again this game will rest on what the Hawks O can do against the Donks D. Mars will get his carries and the Hawks will score....but can they score enough? I'm not sure that they can. If they get down 2+ scores to the Donks, they will probably have to cut back on Mars and open up the passing game a bit which could get them off schedule very quickly.

T.O.P. and T.O's will be huge in this game (as always). I do predict Peyton will throw 1 INT to the LOB, but no more than that. IMO - He won't press coverage too often (because he won't have to)