Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Looks interesting Dogfish. I've never shot a wheeled bow, only recurves. Not sure I can draw a hunting weight bow with my elbow and shoulder issues these days, but am considering a lighter draw weight target bow.

Steve, I should have at least shown what I have to offer to keep you from thinking I would just like you to drive all the way down here to Adna, the last frontier, so we could finally meet.

What we have here folks is 1992 vintage Hoyt Carbon Plus. Sorry Steve, not a Corbon Exteme.

Bow Specs. are:
40 to 65 lb. draw wieght
27" to 31" draw length
45" axle to axle centerline

Thing is Steve, what makes this thing kinda like a Frankenstein Bow is all the crudely crafted homemade parts I have put on this thing.

I know... your thinkin', chit, am I relly gonna drive down to Adna, only to meet some guy who just freakin' hates my dear old friend CFM, only to take home some trashy antique relic ?

I have to come clean with you Steve in the fact that the add ons for this bow were drawn out on the back of a very wet cocktail knapkin. Without a piece of raw aluminum bar stock, a dull file, and a dremel tool, well, I would have had to go to the archery shop and just purchase the archery equipment that was available at that time.

Steve, after looking at the pictures, the offer still stands.

Cheers... Marv