Originally Posted By: GEAR MONGER 2
I'm getting the 10mm. The reason why....I don't have one!. Plus..I gave my 40 to my son for his birthday, and I have a bunch of bullits to burn. I'll go with the glock.

IMO XTP mags are a good bullit. Accurate in the guns I have shot them in, but for self defense on bigger 4 legged critter that mean to scratch you up I'd choose a different bullit. That's just me tho. My 454 casull shoots the 300gr xptmags so well it's hard to load anything else, but I'd do if I carry it for bears. I've never

My G20 gets ran with a stock length KKM barrel/24 pound recoil spring, +2 mag extender and +10% extra power magazine springs. I also have big dot night sights for it.
The rounds I carry in the woods/fishing are 18 rounds of 200gr XTP and 200gr hardcast lead bullets in the gun. 9 of each dutch loaded with another spare mag of 200gr XTP'S.
I feel comfortable anywhere in the PNW with that setup for 2 or 4 legged critters. In AK it's straight 200gr Hardcast rounds or a pistol grip 12G with Brenneke slugs...