R&B spoons start from solid marine brass & copper blanks cut from their own dies. They are then hand-plated in thick genuine silver (no nickel or other primers used here), polished and/or painted with the most durable coatings available.

First Strike Lures has been tasked with reducing inventory on a large number of smooth R&B spoons and given special incentives enabling us to sell them at ridiculous pricing. I am putting the word out early...we have a lot of these to move but the number isn't infinite so once we've reached target inventory levels we'll go back to standard pricing. If you ever fish spoons this is the time to stock up folks!

Over the next several months (while supplies last) we're going to blow these out in packs of (10) ten spoons for $19.95 each. Genuine polished silver, silver/copper, silver/brass, copper, brass, candy pink, candy blue & black are all included at this price. Sizes include 3/8th, 2/5th, 1/2 & 2/3rd oz.

I have created a special page on our website just for this blowout where you'll be able to view what we have in stock ready-to-ship at any given moment. We expect to be sold out of certain 10 packs often but we'll reload on a consistent basis so please check back often if you're looking to buy from the website. We're also taking phone/email orders so if you don't see what you're after on the website just get a hold of me and we'll do a special order for you (you don't pay until I have your order in stock). Bulk orders will receive additional discounts on a volume basis - contact me for more detail.

I have just a few 10 packs in stock ready to ship at this time but lots more coming in the next few weeks. Many thx!

Edited by West Linn Wader (07/27/15 09:03 PM)