wit45,

My apologies, although you invited the IQ comparison by calling Gore a dimwit. Gore is not a dimwit, and apparently you aren't either. So why call him a dimwit, especially when comparing him to Bush (I'm sure you're aware of Bush's academic performance)?

I am a partisan voter, but not always. I vote for Ralph Munroe because I know he's honest, hard working and ethical. And what thanks does he get from the state GOP? He gets dropped from the delegate list for the convention because he's "GASP" pro-choice. Where's the integrity of the GOP here? This state's GOP is so deeply entrenched with the church it makes me sick. Ellen Craswell for governor??? Ha! I wasn't thrilled to vote for Locke, but when the alternative is Craswell, what do you expect?

Again, sorry for the generalizations. I don't know you personally, so I shouldn't draw conclusions like I did. But you don't know Gore either, and the conclusions you drew were just as unfair. So you match up pretty well with Gore, but GW doesn't. You wouldn't be interested in the GOP nomination next time around, would you?

Fish on........

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames