Piper -
While there are many that would agree with you that I may be an a$$hole the fact is that I have been retired since June 2005.

After retirement I took on the role as a Puget Sound sport fish advisor with the dual goal of championing recreational angling and the wild resource. I thought given my background and interests that I could supply some sort of bridge between the management and fishing worlds. You will be happy to know that after NOF 2016 I have resigned that role so there is an opportunity for you or some one else to step up to the plate and "right the ship".

I still continue to post on threads like this not to have WDFW's back but rather to supply my understanding of some of the complex fisheries management issue that you and other anglers may be dealing with. Hopefully that information might be helpful in allowing folks to form an "informed" position to advance their interests.

However if you wish to continue to rant on in ignorance please do not allow my feeble attempts in providing information derail your efforts.

Curt