The cankled c.unt basically said that immigrants and non citizens have all the rights and privileges of the citizens and under her "leadership" everyone that wants a job will have a job. She didn't mention her years of failed policies, her destabilizing North Africa, her being responsible for the murder of Americans or her passing along classified information to the rest of the world. All in all she became loud and shrill, didn't state a single policy and advocated a one world-open border vision that will strengthen everyone else except the USA.

Once again Salmo hasn't a fu.cking clue about what she says. Trumps classmates and business associates all speak highly of him. The classmates I saw interviewed all said that he was kind and stuck up for the weakest in his school. I know it doesn't fit Salmo's narrative and since she's been a lifelong government leach that's accomplished nothing except the ability to cash a government check I don't expect her to understand. Retiring from a government job where you left it far worse than you found it? That's truly following the game plan of government workers everywhere.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.