First off, I do not often endorse custom rifles builders because for at least 15 years I was one as well. So why promote they other guy...right?

Funny how things change as one gets older.

Most of them, meaning the other custom rifle makers and parts vendors I did business with years ago were all so eager to sell me what they would call custom rifle parts. Funny thing is, most of them just blew me off and no idea that I had my own shop and did all of my custom product design and computer programming in house.

Direct Drive, Driftin', Parker, 2Many, Snit, Nick90, Evo, you know what I am saying here.

So I get to meet this guy Travis from R-Bros.Custom Rifles in Elma, WA. This guy Travis is as honest and true as they come. He comes in for a tour of my shop and he's just like a sponge. Yearning for any tips on custom target rifle building from an old tool and die maker such as myself. I liked him right off much like I did Todd the first time he came to visit.

So here's the point of this post.

Check out RBros rifles in Elma Washington if you really want a light weight custom rifle, easily capable of insane long shots delivered with extreme accuracy.

Just remember as you look at the pricing list ... You get what you pay for.

And one more thing for guys like you Dave ...

The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Cheers ... Marv