I attended probably the last real meeting on this at a WDFW meeting in port townsend with my Kitsap CCA president. Previously I had attended Kitsap county commissioner meetings on this with my poggie president. The county commissioner that was blocking it retired and the county signed off on it . The person that sold the property to the state decades ago was then evicted by the state and the buildings were torn down.

The state had all plans for years so the state was able to put in the parking lot fast and easy and it looks great. The problem is the corps is not going to sign off on the ramp until the state obtains full agreement with the tribe. The corps has told the state this and that is the way it is.

At the meeting at port townsend the sportfishermen in attendance told WDFW that there was no way that they wanted to share that ramp with the Suquamish tribe. They wanted it for themselves only. The tribe will not sign off unless they also get to use the ramp. No sharing no ramp period. I saw the look on the faces of WDFW and I knew it was over. There will be no ramp at point no point unless we learn to share and we're too bullheaded to do that. Never gonna happen.

Now no one wants to believe what I just stated but I am afraid it is an inconvienient truth . I wonder what will happen first the Belfair bypass or the PNP ramp?