Let's talk more about Trump and corruption.

Tell us about the Trump Tower Batumi deal, Rich. I'm sure breitbart and infowars have done stories on it, right? Stories on B.T.A. bank and the Silk Road Group had to have been on there, haven't they?

How about Deutsche Bank and his and Kushner's dealings with them? Anything on that?

Here are a couple notes from an article in The Atlantic - go ahead and discredit the source, it's all easily confirmed facts.

A major construction company owned by the Chinese government was hired to work on the latest Trump golf club development in Dubai,” the Sacramento Bee reports, “despite a pledge from Donald Trump that his family business would not engage in any transactions with foreign government entities while he serves as president.”

Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price is flying on private jets at taxpayer expense. He spent $60,000 in a single week. His predecessors flew commercial.

As Trump and Chinese president Xi Jinping dined on Dover sole and New York strip steak earlier this month,” The Guardian reports, “thousands of miles away in China a government office quietly approved trademarks that could benefit the U.S. president’s family. On the day the president’s daughter Ivanka Trump met the Chinese leader, China granted preliminary approval for three new trademarks for her namesake brand, covering jewelry, bags, and spa service.”

Did we discuss Sessions investments in private prisons that go along with his anti-cannabis position? I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

He hasn't divested himself of his private holdings while in office, nor provided any tax return documents like he said he would. The fvcker lies every time he open his piehole.

Nope - no corruption here.

lol

Quit being a useful idiot. We had plenty of that sh!t going on when Obama was in office. Aren't you supposed to be "woke"? It doesn't do any good to have your eyes open if your head is buried in your ass.

Edited by Dan S. (01/13/18 12:57 PM)

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames