I live in Puyallup, pretty close to where deputy Dan McCarntney was killed recently...

we had 3 police shootings in a week here, 2 of which were shootouts, and 1 deputy died... so the people out here are getting worse...

I have access to plugging the things in, so its not a problem, theres also always someone home here, so im not worried about the phone thing, no one is stupid enough to come near this house during broad daylight with ill intentions, atleast not the people ive interacted with....

im going to get the 2 camera system in a month or so, i will put on camera on the corner of the house (my room) and point it directly at the mailboxes, which are 40-50 feet away, then, i will put the other one at the back corner of the house, towards the same direction, so i will get anyone that comes in or out that way, and will be as close as 20 feet at one point....

then, i can get a 3rd one for not that much, and i can put that at the other corner of the house pointed directly at the street, which is about 10-15 feet away, which should cover anything...

i let my neighbor park his company vehicles here because he has too many, and people bitch, but when he was parking at his house, they were getting broken into... they also came over a couple months ago and said someone took their mail, took the credit cards and checks out of the envelopes, and put the empty [Bleeeeep!] in their mail slot on the door of their house....

we have an idea of who it is, but i need proof so... some not so good things have been going on across the street, and ive fvcking had it with that as well....