the law wont do [Bleeeeep!], you know what happened with me at the river, they sided with the tweakers because there was more than 1....

thats the type of sh!t we have to deal with out here....

the neighbor got busted not that long ago, and went to jail, he got arrested for car theft, and made up some bullsh!t stories how he was facing like 147 months or some dumb sh!t like that.... so, i paid for his court records, it was a simple car theft, and he ended up serving like 45 days, that was after being on house arrest, and violating that as well....

he also told me he almost got like 147 months (yes, same number, hes that dumb) for manufacturing narcotics, and prostitution... which were both lies...

or so i thought....

since hes been back, there has been some haggard lookin bitches coming out of that house, definite tweakers, gang members that are pussies for the most part, and way too many crackheads and their fag wagons to count....

a few weeks ago i left to go to the store, and i saw this like 2010 BMW 6 series out in the middle of the road, blocking it, the thing was built and sounded nasty as hell, i drive by them, and theres a tweaker driving it staring at me... i was like WTF and went about my business....

i get home, Katie tells me there was a BMW parked in front of the house, and they were up in the other neighbors yard whome they dont know, "looking for their wallet" that couldnt have been there... they started yelling at her when she started taking pictures... they havent been back since....

about a 3 weeks ago, i go to leave, and after starting the car, a red Hyundai pulls onto my fvcking lawn pretty much on the corner and parks, my windows are black as hell so you cant see in, i sat and watched them for 10 minutes... after a bit i was like screw this im gonna see what they want, i put it in gear, back up about 3 inches and they start driving, so i fly outta here, follow them down to the main road and they pull off in the gravel, so i drive by like nothing, but im like fvck this because theres been hella home invasion robberies out here, just like the one that got McCartney killed... so i hook back around and am coming back to the house, and sure as sh!t, here they come in front of me... come around the corner, and they are parked in the middle of the road, with a blue 89 fox body stang with no badges (but was a 5.0) parked in front of it... passenger of the stang out selling dope to the passenger in the red car... i pull in, hook around to the back side, and here comes the mustang past me, staring all crazy....

that was when i notified the neighbor of what has been going on, she tells me that its friends of Seans, and they are ok, i tell her whats going on, she seems to kinda brush it off, until i told her we are taking pictures...

now, shes been telling all of them that, but it still hasnt stopped them from doing their sh!t...

its either one of them doing the mail, or someone from the annex across the street, and if i find out its them, well, there gonna have a huge fvckin problem....