was pulling into the parking spot, and this dude was out with no shirt on, car door open, so i sat there for about 30 seconds, and lightly tapped on my horn... he shuts the door, and i pull in...

we get out, Katie starts walking, i lock the car and say "Thanks bud", i get about 5 feet, and hes like "thanks for what punk", i turned around, and said what? hes like thanks for what boy!? so i started walking back to the car... get to my door and say "wtf is your deal? i said thanks for shutting the door"... he mumbled some bullsh!t about "getting me", so i told him to mind his own fvckin business before he gets wrecked....

go into the store, and im thinking the whole time, 1, they are gonna fvck the car up, or 2, im gonna have to fight when i get outside... didnt care about the later, but was worried about the car...

this was the only day i didnt carry my gun on me, i put it in the glove box and locked it, and set the alarm...

notified the employees, and guess what they said?

"be safe out there, we have been watching them"...

no help, no get the fvck off the property, nothing, no cops, nothing...

we are coming to the car, and i tell Katie to put everything in on my side of the car (they are on the passenger side, about 3 ffeet away)... i get it, take my pistol out of the box, and put it in between the seat and the console like i always did...

she then asks what to do with the cart, she was scared obviously, so i said just push it right there and get it, when she did that, the guy with the shirt off is like "ill take that ma'am" and she said no its ok...

gets in the car, hes now at the back of my car...

it was July and hot as hell, so i rolled the windows down like i always do...

see the other one in the car staring at me like he wants to bigfoot fvck me, and im like WTF is he staring at?

i back up, and my rear window meets his window, and i here this loud HEY!...

so i say "what"?

he says as hes getting out of the car, which is 3 feet away, "if you ever talk to my uncle like that again, i will cut you the fvck up" and points a 14-20 inch Bowie knife which ended up about a foot from Katies head..

i looked at Katie and she was shook, had to react, so i pulled my pistol out as this was a bad situation now, pointed it right at his face and said DO NOT FVCKING COME ANY CLOSER... the other guy is screaming at him to stay there, and hes like "i aint afraid of no gun", to which i respond, yes you are, otherwise you would have continued with your bullsh!t, so sit the fvck down, mind your own business like i said, before you get fvcked up...

and left as fast as fvckin possible.....

funny thing, i saw the dipsh!t that started it in the store about 2 months ago, guy was kissing my ass, being polite as hell, looking perplexed like "does he remember who i am?"

yes dickhead, i remember you... and you should remember me.....