you know something... well ive always known it, i said it years ago...

i had nothing, no car, no money, nothing... plenty of you talked your sh!t and made fun of me, called me names, said some pretty horrid sh!t, some of you even did things that directly hurt my family....

i bit my tongue, put my head down, saved money, bought a car, paid for plenty on top of that car, and you now say things like its a "ghetto beater", when half you morons that talk sh!t were telling me to go buy a 500 dollar beater.. why, so you could have something to talk sh!t about?

i now have over 4k in the bank after the last couple years, that i could do anything i want with... but i just keep putting money in there and leaving it....

but its not good enough... it never will be for some of you... you are so fixated on making someone else as miserable as you are, that you dont even see the good that was accomplished, you just focus on the hatred....

ill have this car paid off by mid summer likely, and, then, ill go buy another vehicle... cars cant really tow boats...

i had litterally nothing, i had to sell my nice sh!t just to get through things... which i did, and accumulated even more nice sh!t... i got ZERO help from anyone... i had people trying to take things from me to benefit them, all while acting like they were trying to "help" me... i had to take the bus just to go see my brother, or to go to the library to rent movies because we didnt have TV....

i change all that, and you just find something else to talk sh!t about... because you appreciate making other people as miserable as you are....

maybe its not me that has the problem, maybe its YOU.....