oh, so because i didnt GET any help in my situation, and did it on my own, means i dont NEED anyones help? (exactly what i said previously, can do it, and you will still talk sh!t about it)

i never once in this thread, said i was smarter than anyone on here, infact, this post was asking people for HELP and THEIR insights on the systems, which would mean i dont know alot about them...( same sh!t as what i just said above)

i never once said i was a badass either, YOU DID, if me saying i know how to fight, is me saying that i could beat anyone up, and am the toughest dude on the planet, its YOU thats a fvckin idiot....

you fvckin morons on here have spread lies and bullsh!t about me, and its a fvcking joke... you said i was a felon, couldnt own or possess a firearm, which is a lie, KK's punk ass said my uncle told him i was a drug addict (probably because he feels really sh!tty about what he did), which is a lie... Jake constantly says false sh!t about me, and if i respond to defend myself, im the asshole... im the one doing the wrong sh!t....

i was asked to post the stories, i didnt just post them... now you are gonna bitch about it?

what a crock of sh!t, fvck you, and your dog you rat pieces of sh!t, if you really have that much hatred, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... otherwise STFU and go about your miserable little lives, because im happy now for the first time since my dad died, and you fvckin rejects arent about to affect my life like you did in the past, to the point where my family life was affected....

no fvcking way in hell is that happening again....

thank you everyone else for your productive insight into the systems, i may go WIFI, may not, havent decided on that part yet...

thanks again....

fvck you everyone else, like i said, do something about it if you hate me so much... otherwise shut your bitch ass mouth, fake fvcks....