"Trump interrupted. “Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court,” he said. “Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man's case that just took place in Florida. … To go to court would have taken a long time.”"

actually, thats exactly what he said, but you seem to be making up sh!t in your head...

and again, as i said, Feinstien and the other twit tried to pass this last MAY, and are encouraging other states to follow suit like Wa and others...

the red flag law, means if someone lies to the cops, the cops can take that false information to a judge, and if the judge reads it at 3AM in the fvcking morning, and goes, "yes i approve", then the cops go take the persons guns, just for "acting violent", which could be telling people to fvck off and calling them idiots all the time, that has violent tendencies... THEN, the person gets to go to court, and prove that they are legally able, and mentally able to own the firearms...

posting what he posted on Youtube was a TERRORISTIC THREAT if you want to go by LAW, the police should have taken his guns away at that point, PERIOD...

the SAME LAW, is in place in the state you live in Todd, but you clearly dont pay attention...

here, this happened 2 weeks ago, all the kid did was wrote he was gonna shoot up a school in a fvcking journal, hell, someone else could have even wrote it, and said he did... in this case he did write it, and is now in jail, on attempted murder charges, and HE DIDNT EVEN COMMIT A CRIME....

due process right?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/grandmother-foils-school-shooting-plan-everett-trnd/index.html