The most fun about river fishing is exploring and trying to find some cool stuff. Catching fish is a bonus, I guess that's why I despise lake fishing in a boat. I have a lot of family that own ranches in kittitas county about 20 miles east of Ellensburg. My Parents grew up there and would go out and look for Ellensburg blue agates. That is the only place on earth where they exist. They are a Robbins eggs blue in color. My Folks found some nice size ones that are gem quality. They had two of the bigger ones that they had cut into heart shapes.

The best time to find them is in the early morning after a little bit of rain, once the sun comes up you look for little sparkles in the distance and there's a chance of finding some. I spent most summers bucking bales and help irrigating the crops. They had two nice ponds that were stuffed with trout....good old days.

- Albert Einstein.