ill go with the 10X, i think that reticle will be fun to mess with, i have only messed with 1 mildot style scope, and it was only for a couple rounds so i didnt even use the dots... all my scopes have always been duplex, fine, or target dot reticles... this should easily help take out the guess work at distance for holdover and such, as there are actual impact point dots vs just lines....

as far as the range finder, id like to get one of them as well, i used to have X 1000 Leupold finder but someone stole it years ago...

there is one from ATN (the night vision optics company), that has bluetooth, connects to your phone, and you input your information into the app, and it will tell you the precise elevation and windage clicks you need to apply... its not too terribly expensive, and goes to 1500 yards...

sig also makes one for around 400 that goes to 2k yards, but doesnt have the app or such as the ATN...

im going to be at a fixed range so im not worried about getting one just yet, but i will.....